Translate

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

The Tiger Who Came to Tea


Today when I came home from school there was a tiger in the hallway. Me and my brother Jakeb we set out a trap. The trap worked because we put cheese in the trap.
"Yes!" shouted Jakeb. "It worked. It worked," said Jakeb.
I said, "Yes".
We tried to ring the zoo.  "Shhhh," I whispered because the tiger was sleeping. The zoo was closed.
"No," I said.
"No," said Jakeb.
"Oh no," I said.
The zoo is closed. What would we do. We thought and thought. Jakeb had an idea. It was brilliant because the other trap failed. We....dun...dun...dun...

Written by Lorenzo

------------------------------------------------------

Today when I got home from school and opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! I saw a magnificent tiger in the kitchen! He guzzled all the juice. The he raced to the living room. I was so shocked when I saw him. Then he ran to my room and gobbled up all my food. He was so furry. He was naughty. When I went to my Mum's room, he was munching up all the pillows. Then he ran out the door and left a huge mess around the house.
"This is going to take a long time to clean up!" I cried.

Written by Fiona

------------------------------------------------------

I got home from school and opened the front door and saw a tiger. I was shocked. I screamed. He was walking somewhere. Uh on! He's heading to the dog cage. I think that he's going to eat the dog! But I've got an idea! I am going to distract him. I know what to do. I'm going to give him some meat. Yay! I got my dog back. Now that naught tiger's gone!

Written by Jasmyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 5! I am so impressed with your writing! You are superstars and I loved being in your class this morning.

    From Miss Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous writing Room 5 ... I like the words you have all used to describe what happened!!
    I can't wait to see what happens next in your story Lorenzo.
    I hope it didn't take toooooo long to clean up that mess Fiona.
    I'm happy to hear that greedy tiger didn't eat your dog Jasmyn.

    Mrs Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete